Here are links to our talks in South Africa, 2016. Write to me if you need help accessing these handouts at email@example.com.
In the Papers section I have also added a link to an article in the New England Journal of Reading.
- What ILA does and why it matters, 2016. This handout is from the International Literacy Association, and as a board member I want to share a presentation that provides and overview of ILA. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ks86ztth8ftwvcu/What%20ILA%20does%20and%20why%20it%20matters%202016.pdf?dl=0
Strategies to Support English Learners from Lori Helman, RASA, 2016 https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q4f9ejl1i5wyrp/Strategies%20workshop%209.30.16%20to%20post.pdf?dl=0
- Comprehensive Handout from Donald R. Bear, 2016. This is a large and extensive handout that encompasses most of the slides from my other talks, including others I did not have time to discuss. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5hyusn5ckp7ko8/COMPREHENSIVE%20Routines%20and%20Activities%20in%20Word%20Study%20PRESENTATION%20SLIDES_Bear_August_2016.pdf?dl=0
- Their Way is Your Way Keynote from Donald R. Bear, RASA 2016. https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9vlr0xnk0n07s0/Their%20Way%20is%20Your%20Way%20Keynote%20Bear%20RASA%20Oct%202016.pdf?dl=0
- Primary Routines Word Study from Donald R. Bear, 2016. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul43www9ed1cy8g/Primary%20Routines%20Word%20Study_RASA_Bear_2016.pptx.pdf?dl=0
- Intermediate and Secondary Routines Word Study from Donald R. Bear, 2016. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcmeftas2kiut5x/Intermediate%20and%20Secondary%20Routines%20Word%20Study_RASA_Bear_2016.pptx.pdf?dl=0
- Helman RASA Keynote, October 1, 2016 https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4p4970ax2a5ing/Helman%20RASA%20keynote%2010.1.16.pptx?dl=0
Article in the New England Journal of Reading